Monday, February 22, 2010

Update 2.22

Hi!

Well...my blood counts were too low for chemo today. I did get some fluids to try to help with hydration and healing from the previous treatments. Obviously it's not good that I had to miss a treatment but I have to say I was THRILLED! I have and still do feel so badly that the thought of another chemo treatment today was almost unthinkable to me. So I have a two week break before another treatment, which means Jesus has 2 weeks to come back before more chemo. Obviously I am highly sensitive to infection since my counts are so low. The nurse said "no malls, no church, no kids" for me this week to avoid infection. Please pray for significant healing the next couple weeks. I have only gotten a brief report on Kent's surgery but as far as I know all went well.

Love,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment